Your Business is unique. Your Website should reflect that. At Links, we are experts in the creation of custom interactive website projects that give you more than the typical online company brochure. Your success in customer interaction is our shared goal, and through a uniquely functioning website you can accomplish this objective. From the moment you bring your ideas to our team you will be guided through a streamlined process to make your dream project come to life.
With more than 10 years of experience creating interactive projects, we’ve had plenty of time to perfect our development process. We’ve determined a project is only as strong as the planning that goes in to it. That’s why we’ve designed our development process to make sure your project reaches its maximum potential through effective information architecture.
Several Elements Make Up This Process, Including:
- Sitemap Development - The sitemap is exactly what it sounds like: a map outlining all the pages of your website. It lists each page and shows how they will link to one another. The sitemap ensures the most important information and calls to action are linked throughout the prominent areas of your website.
- Design Consultation - Design preferences give us a starting point for the style of the project. We review your current website (if applicable), as well as any of your competitor sites, to determine a consistent theme for the project.
- Wireframe Sessions - Wireframes are like a rough draft of the website including portions of the site’s functionality. Wireframes are similar to a sitemap, but actually allow you to click through and interact with the pages. This provides a better feel for the flow and functionality of the final product before development begins.
- Process Flows - Many sites require integration with third-party components. This may include anything from credit card processors to CRM systems. We use the process flow document to outline how our code will interact with these components.
- Timeline Development - Through agreed milestones we will group project functionality into logical phases for a smooth rollout down the road. With larger scale projects, we can even launch full-feature phases to a production server.
- Hosting / Third-Party Configurations - Your business may rely on outside vendors to provide services to your clients. We understand this and will establish a plan to include these elements before development begins.
At the conclusion of the development process, not only will you have a great product, but you will also have this comprehensive blueprint document to use as a basis for future product expansion. We believe in doing things right the first time, and we know that proper planning is the only way to ensure that will happen. We appreciate the opportunity to prove to you that Success Starts with Strategy.
Our clients often tell us their internal systems and databases could open up new potential for their business operations if only they could be integrated with your website. Links development team can make this a reality weather integrating into an old website, new website, mobile application, or creating the connecting process between existing entities. Trust our team to protect your data while exposing only what you want to potential and existing clients.